Andrew Swallow is Awarded Fellowship of the CISI
The Chartered Institute For Securities and Investment have this week awarded Andrew the title of Fellow, meaning he can now use the designation FCISI.
This is the latest recognition of Andrew’s extensive study and experience in the Financial arena. Andrew is one of the highest qualified advisers in the country. His qualifications include:
- Chartered Financial Planner (The CII’s highest financial advice qualification)
- Certified Financial Planner (The internationally recognised financial planning qualification)
- Chartered Wealth Manager (the investment specialist chartered qualification)
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (the highest level of qualification in the PFS)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute For Securities and Investment (the highest level of qualification in the CISI).
- The Society Of Later Life Advisers designation (for passing the SOLLA interview and examinations).
This study ethos continues as our younger advisers follow in Andrew’s footsteps to work towards Chartered status.
We take advice seriously. If you know of anyone who wants expert qualified advice please do put them in touch.