What is Retirement Cash Flow Planning?
Watch our one-minute video, or hover over the questions below for further information about how this service could give you more clarity and peace of mind about your financial future.
Alternatively, if you aren’t sure whether the Retirement Cash Flow Planning service is right for you, or if you think you might need advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
What is included and how much does it cost?
The cost for this service is £495+ VAT payable in advance. The service includes the retirement cash flow planning report, a 45-minute presentation meeting with a Chartered Financial Adviser, postal copies of the original report including any alternative scenarios modeled at your meeting, and a letter summarising the key points from the meeting.
All of our Advisers are qualified to Chartered level and hold advanced qualifications in pension planning. Whilst it is important to emphasise that the Retirement Cash Flow Planning service is not an advised service, the Financial Planner will be well placed to identify and highlight to you whether your situation warrants or would benefit from regulated financial advice.
Should you further decide to instruct us to provide you with retirement advice and implementation, this is a separate service and separately chargeable. However, we would be pleased to offset the full £495 + VAT fee you have already paid against any new fee agreed in respect of advising you on your retirement objectives.
How does it work?
- When you click the ‘get started’ button this will direct you to our secure client portal where you can review the fee agreement and record the information we will need to build your personal cash flow plan. The information also includes a questionnaire to establish a your ‘attitude to risk’ profile.
- Once you have uploaded your information and reviewed the terms and conditions, please click on the ‘pay now’ button to make payment.
- Once payment has been received, one of our team will telephone you to confirm your requirements and next steps.
- Once the plan has been built, (usually within five working days) we will contact you to arrange a zoom appointment with one of our independent and Chartered Financial Advisers.
- At the meeting, the Adviser will deliver the presentation and explain the results, outcome and implications for you. The presentation is made using the cash flow software real-time, so that we can instantly illustrate the impact of any changes you’d like to make to the scenario, for example (drawing a different level of income or a using a different investment risk profile).
- The Financial Planner will answer any questions or queries you have during the meeting.
- A printed copy of each scenario, and an on-a-page summary will be sent to you post-meeting, so you can fully understand your plan and refer back to it over time.
Please see our FAQ’s which answers the most common questions, alternatively, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us directly on 01473 123456.
If you would like to proceed with the Retirement Cash Flow Planning service, please click the link below to get started and we look forward to speaking to you soon!